As a service to LIC customers we have decided to put this page on the Pasture to Profit website to enable people with animals for sale to list them. This service is for LIC customers only and if you want to list any animals contact email@example.com or your local LIC sales person.
- Sellers warrant the accuracy of all information supplied and Pasture to Profit and LIC UK, its proprietor and employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracy or omissions.
- Pasture to Profit and LIC UK, its proprietor and employees cannot be held responsible if cattle purchased by the buyer do not meet their needs. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure cattle purchased meet their needs.
- It is the sellers responsibility to declare the health status of the cattle being sold.
- It is recommended that buyers check all necessary records and the herd health status before agreeing to purchase.
- On completion of a sale the Buyers must inform Pasture to Profit within 48 hrs of the number of cattle purchased, delivery date and price paid.
- On completion of the sale Sellers must notify Pasture to Profit within 48 hrs of the number of cattle sold, the delivery date and the price paid.
- All listings will be removed after 2 months unless specific arrangements are made.